Reach Solutions, Mail Metro Media, News UK and ESI all pick up prizes.
At the virtual Campaign Publishing Awards this week, our national news brands took home 11 awards.
Winning the top accolades Commercial Team of Year for consumer media and Business of the Year – Consumer Media was Reach Solutions. And Commercial Leader of the Year went to News UK chief commercial officer Dom Carter.
As news brands focus their strategies on multi-platform content, both Mail Metro Media and News UK were rewarded for their respective podcasts.
Here is a full list of news brand wins:
- Brand of the Year – Consumer Media category: Evening Standard (highly commended)
- Business of the Year – Consumer Media: Reach Solutions
- Commercial Leader of the Year – Consumer Media category: Dom Carter, chief commercial officer, News UK
- Commercial Team of the Year – Consumer Media category: Reach Solutions
- Content Studio of the Year: News UK for Bridge Studio
- Content Studio of the Year: Reach Solutions for Invention (highly commended)
- Editorial Campaign of the Year: News UK for “Jabs Army”
- Event of the Year – Consumer Media category: News UK for The Sunday Times Sportswomen of the Year
- Launch of the Year: News UK for Studio PI
- Podcast of the Year – Branded Content: Mail Metro Media for ‘The sleep lab’
- Podcast of the Year – Consumer Media: News UK for ‘Stories of our times’
Explore the list of Campaign Publishing Award winners here.